Tuesday 24 April 2018

Card Challenge; Less Is More #369


Hello Stampers,

Today I am sharing my entry for the Less Is More Challenge #369 'Bring Something Back'.

For this challenge we were to create a clean and simple card using a technique or stamp set that we have not used for a while. 
I am bringing out A Nice Cuppa stamp set. One that came out before I joined Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator, to be honest, before I even knew of Stampin' Up!
I hunted around for this retired item for months and finally found it on ebay. So I glad I get the chance to use this stamp set for this challenge!

I love the 3 stacked cups (the one I used). It is a perfect focal point and teamed up with a sentiment in one stamp! Timeless Textures stamp set has to be one of my favourites for adding a little detail/texture. Keeping it simple I added a few splashes here and there to give the card a little something, then finished it of with a trio of Pearl Basic Jewels. And here we have a clean and simple card using a retired stamp set I just love :) 

Items Used:
A Nice Cuppa Stamp Set (Retired)
Timeless Textures Stamp Set (140517)
Soft Sky Cardstock (131292)
Smooth Whisper White Cardstock (106549)
Pearl Basic Jewels (144219)

Inks: Soft Sky, Crumb Cake and Fresh Fig.

But I could not stop at just one card, so had a play and created a few more which you can see below. Thanks for visiting!

Happy Crafting,

        AMIE

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card I do like the cups too but will check out the sentiment stamp set could be an addition lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous cards, Amie. Some stamps we just can't part with can we, even though we don't use them often. I love the soft blue with those neutrals, a lovely colour combo.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete