Wednesday 15 November 2017

Onstage Local Solihull UK

Onstage Show & Tell

Something a bit different for today's post. Recently went to Stampin' Up's Onstage Local event, which is an event for Demonstrators. 
This was my first Onstage ever and I am still so excited and buzzing from the event days later. The atmosphere was incredible and we were totally spoilt by Stampin' Up! We got a look at the new products coming out in January, craft and play with new products, meet other amazing Demonstrators and swap projects. 
More in the video's below...

Swaps I received at Onstage Local:


Goodies and general Onstage awesomeness:



Few more pics from the day below...It really was an incredible day! 
So if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, get in touch for more information! Join my team today to start getting amazing discount on products you love :) 

Happy Crafting,

        AMIE
Teamies, selfie with April and our badges:
 Very yummy cupcake for Stampin' Up!'s 10 year anniversary in Europe:
A gift from my Upline! & my Upline Catherine: 
Make & take time :D
 April and myself with one of our make & takes:

No comments:

Post a Comment