Monday 9 October 2017

Card Challenge; PCC #262 and Less Is More #349


Hello Stampers,

Today I am sharing my entry for the Less Is More Challenge #349 & combing it with Paper Craft Crew Tic-Tac-Toe Challange (PCC262).

The for Less Is More Challenge we were to create a clean and simple card in the theme of Hot & Spicy Colours. For the PCC Challenge I chose to go with the middle row down; Baker's Twine, Fall and Punch/Die cut.




I pulled out the Coffee Cafe and Merry Cafe stamps sets and teamed it up with some lovely fall colours which also fit the 'hot and spicy' theme needed for the challenge. Keeping it clean and simple, I die cut the coffee cup as my focal point and added a fun Fall border down one side of the card. Finally I added some Twine and raised the stamped panel with dimensionals. 
And there you have a cosy clean and simple card :) 

Items Used:
Merry Cafe Stamp Set (144965)
Coffee Cafe Bundle (145331)
Linen Thread (104199)
Whisper White Cardstock (106549)
Smooth Whisper White Cardstock (106549)
Velum - for the lid of the coffee cup.

Inks: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, and Real Red.

Happy Crafting,

        AMIE

4 comments:

  1. So pretty and delicate and a fantastic CAS way to showcase those hot and spicy colours. thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think I will deffinatly be doing more of these challenges!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful take on our challenge ! Love these delicate strip on the edge with the hot and spicy colours ! A gorgeous CAS design too ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Amie! I love Pumpkin Spice Latte Season! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Craft Crew. Christyne - DT.

    ReplyDelete