Sunday 30 July 2017

Message In A Bottle #6

Party Favour box!


Project 6 and the last one using Message In A Bottle Stamp Set - (143707). I have really enjoyed creating with this set and I am sure I will bring a few more ideas using this in the future, but for now I have other fab things to share with you. Today we have a fab little tea light holder CASED from littleinkyfingers.co.uk. This cute treat holder was a swap I received at a team weekend retreat and I just love it. Perfect as a party or dinner favour, or just as a small gift and super easy to put together and change up. Check out the smaller one I created in the photo's below using the jar in the stamp set as the main panel - super cute!

Here is what you will need:
Tranquil Tide cardstock:
2" x 8" - score at 3" each side
3 1/4" x 5 3/4" - score 3/4 on all for sides and at 1 3/4" from score line
Wood Textures DSP:
1 3/4" x 2 3/4" - x2
Smooth Whisper White circle
Tranquil Tide scalloped edge circle

Inks: Chocolate Chip
Wood Word Stamp Set - (143928)
Layering Circle Framelits - (141705)
Glitter Enamel Dots - (144200)
Linen Thread - (104199)



Hope you enjoyed the video, if you did please do give it a thumbs up. Last chance for Bonus Days, so shop now to make the most of this fab offer! 
Get in touch if you have any questions :)

Happy Crafting,

        AMIE



No comments:

Post a Comment