Monday 12 June 2017

Sticky Note Pouch!

We all love Sticky Notes!


How adorable are these cute sticky notes! I just had to make a little pouch for them to go into my customers goodie bags for my catalogue launch party. It's a nice way to dress them up and of course would make perfect swaps if your a demonstrator, gifts for your customers or just simply fun to make! 
They can be easily adapted to any size sticky/post-it note   

For this project you will need:
Berry Burst A4 Cardstock (144249): 
4 1/4 x 3" // 10.7 x 7.6cm (score at 2" each side to form a 1/4" spine in the middle) 
2 1/4 x 1" // 5.8 x 2.5cm (score at 1" each side)
Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (144131):
4 x 2 3/4" // 10 x 6.9cm 
2 x 3/4" // 5 x 1.9cm
Velcro Dots -  You can get these from Ebay, Hobby Craft, The Works.
Corner Rounder Punch
Sticky Notes - I got mine for £1 (6 in a pack) from www.theworks.co.uk



For this particular one I used the new 2017-2019 In-colour Berry Burst, but you can decorate them how you like, add a sentiment or flower to the front, or even tie with ribbon to close rather than velcro!

If you are interested in any of the products here or would like a catalogue please drop me a message, I would love to be your Demonstrator :D

Happy Crafting,

        AMIE 


No comments:

Post a Comment