Tuesday 6 June 2017

2017-19 In-colour Label me Pretty Card

Simple Card with Label me Pretty



Today I have a super quick and simple card that would be easy to make in batches. Suitable as thank you cards, for your end of year class gifts or to send out to your customers. I love the simplicity of this card and am still amazed at how wonderful the new In-colours work well on their own and with each other. 
I was not keen on the Pretty Label Punch at first, but it has deffinatly grown on me and Stampin' Up! is totally awesome in making there products coordinate, so this amazing punch looks fab layered up with the circle thin-lets. I just love it!
Enough chatter, lets show you how to make this card:

You will also need;
Thick Whisper White (Card base) - C6/A6 size
Powder Pink Cardstock (144251)
5 7/8" x 2 1/4"
15cm x 5 1/2cm
Fresh Floral DSP (144131) : 
5 7/8" x 2"
15cm x 5cm
Powder Pink & Whisper White card scraps for rosette.

Ink: Powder Pink (144084)
Finely Woven Ribbon Powder Pink (144134)
Label me pretty stamp set (143861)
Pretty Label Punch (143715)



Hope you enjoyed this video. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions :) 

Happy Crafting,

        AMIE 




No comments:

Post a Comment