Sunday 2 April 2017

Urban Underground Suite ~ Thank you Card

Nailed It ‘Thank you’ card!

I have a few projects coming up for you showcasing the Urban Underground Suite!
I was so excited when this set arrived and I ended up getting most of the Suite. The bundle is defiantly worth getting at 10% off, and the speciality paper is just gorgeous…oh and must not forget about the Embellishments – they are just so amazing! As you can tell I really love this suite lol! :)
So on with Today's project...


Now my cold has nearly gone I can finally get on with filming, the first project using the Nailed It Clear-Mount Bundle (144735) and Urban Underground Speciality Designer Series Paper (142783) to make a fun ‘Thank you’ card. This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest by Julie Kettlewell.

You will need;
Very Vanilla - A6 card base
Delightful Dijon: 
Large Panel - 4 X 5 3/4"  
Strip - 3/4 x 4"
Square - 3 1/8 x 3 1/8"
Urban Underground DSP : 
Large Panel - 3 7/8 x 5 1/2" 
Strip - 5/8 x 4"
Square - 3 x 3"
Ink: Delightful Dijon and Basic Grey
Mirror or Silver cardstock



Apologies, in the video I say the cardstock is Crushed Curry instead of Delightful Dijon…what was I thinking!
I love how the layers on this card give it that something extra, allowing the DSP to do all the work. Once you have cut all your panels and stamped and die cut your tools/sentiment, assembly is really simple and easy.

There will be more projects coming up showcasing this awesome suite over the next few weeks, so do pop back and check them out.
Hope you enjoyed this video, have a fab week.

Happy Stamping,

        AMIE 


No comments:

Post a Comment