Saturday 11 March 2017

Mother's Day Card Series - Card #2

Mother’s Day Card Series

Today I have the second card in my ‘Makes for Mum’ Mother’s Day card series, using the popular Oh So Succulent Stamp Set (142992). Apologies for a few jumps in the video, it was probably not the best day to film. One of those days as soon as you hit record there are a ton of interruptions…but finally managed to get a video done! :D

For this project you will also need;

Thick Whisper White: 6 x 6
Crumb Cake cardstock
Whipser White cardstock
Ink: Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Sweet Sugarplum
Sale-a-bration Metallic Ribbon



I love how versatile wreaths can be; they literally can be adapted for any occasion. The main star of this card is the beautiful ‘Oh So Succulent’ stamp set – which I just love!
Using a basic masking technique you can really add layers to the wreath without actually adding layers – if you get my drift. I also used ‘two step stamping’ giving shading and depth to the images. 
This stamp set allows more design options for you to craft with, giving you an outline image which you can use to colour in, or to make the most out of a single coloured ink pad with two step stamping (as seen in the video).

I hope you enjoyed this video! If you do not have a demonstrator, drop me a message, I would love to send you a catalogue.
Thank you for watching :)

Happy Stamping,


        AMIE


No comments:

Post a Comment